Monday, July 29, 2013

Bouwens Family

I've been sitting here thinking about what I would write to go along with this post for a while now.  There just doesn't seem to be words to explain all that I could say.  Or I just can't come up with the right ones.  What I can say for sure is that God is so good.

A few years ago I really didn't know these guys.  I mean, we live in the same small town, so I knew them, but I didn't KNOW them.  Know what I mean?  Now, today, I would consider Teresa to be one of my best friends.  God is SO good.

A year ago our girls started three-school together.  Between that and church, they became the best of friends very quickly!  They are so fun to watch together, they really do love each other!  God is so good!

And then our boys started playing together and discovered a mutual love of legos, star wars and ninjago.  What more does a boy need?  God is so good.

And then my older kids discovered their love for the Bouwens kids.  Maybe bordering on an obsession these days.  It's a mutual thing though!  God is so good.

When our families hang out together, we have a lot of fun!  Tom is an excellent fire starter and Bagger Daves just LOVES to see us all walk in together!  God is so good.

They have been through so much this past year, but God continues to be good.  Healing and providing in so many ways.  I am so thankful that he made our paths cross and I get to call them friends!  God is so good!


No comments:

Post a Comment