Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring!?!

It's coming!  It's coming!  Do you feel it?  Isn't it the best?

This is my most favorite time of year.  The best!  I love to open the windows, declutter some of the winter mess, less baking, more grilling (although, my husband will grill in the middle of a blizzard, so it's not that big of a deal)!

In case you haven't noticed, my website is down.  My hosting company has no interest in returning my emails, and prior to this going down I was thinking about changing my website anyway, so I haven't been too proactive about replacing it yet.

For now, previews and other information could be found on my facebook page, or you can email me.  bell.lynette (at) gmail (dot) com  (replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .)

Be on the lookout for a spring mini session date coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment