Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Hop-Scotch

Love this little girl!  And I love summertime!  Hopscotch, I'm not completely sold on, sad to say, but my calves were hurting after a game or two!

I know there are lots of new people looking around here, I apologize for my blog/website, my original site has been down for quite a while now and I'm not getting the support I need to get it up and running again.  At this point I'm trying to figure out what direction to go with a website, so this will have to do for a while!

If your looking for pricing information, use the button on the left side of the screen, this will take you directly to the pricing page.

If your looking to schedule a session, please contact me through email or phone so that we can talk!
(see Pricing Information page for contact information)

If your looking to view some of the pictures I've taken recently, please visit my facebook page for up to date previews!

No comments:

Post a Comment